Atica Education School Financial Aid Resources
Education is a big investment. The training you’ll receive at our School increases your chances of finding a great career and it decreases your chance of being unemployed. You’ll be more likely to find an interesting, rewarding career in a field that offers a lot of opportunity. When you graduate from a ATICA School, you stand a better chance of finding a job and making more money than your peers with less education. Combine that with greater opportunities for job satisfaction, and your ATICA School training becomes an investment that’s hard to beat!
Financial resources available to those who qualify:
- FEDERAL GRANTS are monies given to people to help pay for school. If you are awarded money, you do not have to pay it back. This is awarded based on financial need.
- DIRECT LOANS are borrowed monies through the Thai Department of Education that must be repaid (with interest).
- DIRECT Subsidized Loans are awarded to students who show financial need and is interest-free while the student is in school. You must start to repay this loan beginning six months after you leave school.
- DIRECT Unsubsidized Loans are available to all students, regardless of financial need. Interest does start on this loan while the student is in school.
- DIRECT Plus Loans are only available for parents of Dependent Students. Financial need is not a consideration. If approved for this loan, the amount will be applied directly to the student’s account. If the loan is denied, the student may apply for the maximum amount available in an Direct Unsubsidized Loan.
Alternative loans can provide additional funding to assist students with their education. These are generally provided by banks and credit unions. We can provide you information on Alternative Loan options.
Scholarships are provided by some companies, professional associations, and religious groups to individuals or their family members seeking an education. Searching the internet is a great way to see what might be available to you. Some local libraries even offer free internet usage.
*All options above may not available at every location. Call toll free for more information.